At Heller & Metzger we know how hard it is to get accurate information about building products, especially for small firms. Now you don’t have to waste valuable time tracking down specification information. Call SpecLine, the Specification Resource Center, for up-to-date information…so you can spend more time on design work. Here are just a few of the benefits that SpecLine provides:
- Takes the confusion out of manufacture’s literature
- Supplies evaluations of proposed substitutions
- Deciphers complicated standards and guide specifications
- Offers assessments of new products
- Tracks down hard-to-find data
- Refers you to technical experts nationwide
- Gives you expert advice when you just want to be sure
When you call SpecLine, you’ll talk to a registered architect who will discuss any issue or question related to technical literature. So, if you can’t find what you want, or can’t understand what you have, call us.
Up-to-date Resources / Fast Response
- Concrete Additives
- And More
Plus Answers to your Most Common Questions
- The contractors wants to substitute X for Y. Will it work?
- This product just hit the market. Should I use it?
- Has this new product been tested? On the job?
- What’s in this standard?
- What does the manufacturer mean by this term?
- Is this really a new product or the same thing with a different name?
This Unique Resource is Yours for One Low Subscription Price
For as little as $100 a year, *SpecLine gives you unlimited access to the specification consulting firm of Heller & Metzger. Through our comprehensive library and national network of technical contacts, you’ll get the information you need.
Qualified registered architects will be available to take your call from 9AM to 5PM EST each weekday. If we can’t talk to you immediately, we’ll get back to you within 24 hours. We’ll give you our best advice and recommendations.
Why wait a minute longer? Become a SpecLine subscriber today!
$100/year for offices of less than 5 professionals
$250/year for offices of 6-20 professionals
$500/year for offices of more than 20 professionals